Dear patients, friends, colleagues, and partners,
Aspire Pain Relief Institute is open and continues to serve our patients with additional precautions, social distancing, daily sanitation, and other protective measures to keep our patients, employees, and families healthy.
We want our patients to know that they can continue to count on Aspire for their pain management.
As a vaccine commences its rollout, we will continue to provide excellent, compassionate, and effective medical care for our patients.
Our precautions include:
- We are currently taking temperatures of all patients at the door prior to admittance into our clinic
- Our staff is regularly disinfecting surfaces, counters, seats, and door handles throughout the day
- Daily sanitation and disinfection of all equipment with professional-grade antibacterial cleaner
- Sterilization of all medical devices
- Used masks, syringes, wipes, gloves, and tissues are removed safely and are disposed of daily.
- Hand sanitizer is available in various locations of our establishment
- Everybody is still required to wear a mask when coming to our clinic.
If you have an appointment with us and are feeling unwell, please call our clinic to make alternate arrangements.
Call our clinic at 813-296-5056.