Update March 26, 2020:
To our patients at Aspire Pain Relief Institute,
While we wait for updates from the legislation, the providers at Aspire Pain Relief Institute will be treating patients by telemedicine (video) and telephone appointments. Patient care is so critical at this time, and we want to make sure that all of your concerns and issues are addressed the best we can. At a time of social distancing, we will still be there for our patients and help them through their pain management to the best of our abilities.
If you are on medication, if you are an established patient, rest assured that we can refill your prescriptions with a telemedicine appointment. Developments with COVID-19 are changing daily and we are keeping a close eye on these developments. Be sure to follow us on Facebook to make sure you are updated on our news at Aspire.
To Book your appointment, call our clinic at 813-296-5939
Update March 18, 2020:
The medical team at Aspire has always regarded the health and safety of our patients as a top priority. In the spirit of empowering our patients with information, we have an infographic detailing the best ways that you can protect yourself and your family from the spread of the virus. Please save, print, or share this with your friends and family to help us curb the spread of COVID-19.
With growing concerns about coronavirus, we wanted to underline the efforts we undergo to maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of our facilities:
- Our staff is regularly disinfecting surfaces, counters, seats, and door handles throughout the day
- Daily sanitation and disinfection of all equipment with professional-grade antibacterial cleaner
- Sterilization of all medical devices through an autoclave
- Used masks, syringes, wipes, gloves, and tissues are removed safely and are disposed of daily.
- Hand sanitizer is available in various locations of our establishment
If you have an appointment with us and are feeling unwell, please call our clinic to make alternate arrangements.